Amber
Amber
  • Claypool, AZ

bathroom redo

i got tired of my ugly dark brown cabinet. every time i got out of the shower or just walked into my bathroom, it just disgusted me! so i decided to paint it white. after i finished the cabinet, i started on the doors and then i thought to myself, what would the girls at hometalk do...? well they would distress it!lol so i did. what do you think. there are some pics of some other things i did too.
bathroom redo, bathroom ideas, doors, home decor, painted furniture
toilet paper holder i used metallic gold paint to distress it.
i found the shelf at a thrift store for about $1. the mirror was a picture frame i got for 50 cents. i bought a mirror from the dollar tree and replaced it.
this is my shower curtain that had a faux sugar cane design on it. i scuffed it up a little and distressed it with metallic gold and cream paint. i painted the ends with the gold too.
shimmery shower curtain i got for 50 cents at a thrift store.

• Amber

On my cabinet I painted it all a cream color and then I used bronze,Brown and gold acrylic paint's. Then I just blended it all with a rag as I went. It just came out great. I no longer have this cabinet but am still proud of it. I actually saved the top face piece.lol

• Kim Linford

great ideas! thanks for sharing them!