Sharron W
Sharron W
  • Memphis, TN

The 2nd to two lamps made for Christmas Gifts.

What can you do with a fern basket, a tuna can and some Halloween "Eyeballs"? I made a lamp!
In the Beginning we had a fern basket
In the Beginning we had a fern basket
Painted the "eyeballs" and added them along with beads for decoration
Used a Tuna can and the lid off a "Cookie" tin to make a fixture for the globe
Found the globe at the GW for 1.99
Found the globe at the GW for 1.99
Lit up
Lit up
In addition to "drilling" the cans to accomodate the Light hardware and wiring, I also drilled around the bottom edge of the rim to allow the heat of the bulb to escape.
the 2nd to two lamps made for christmas gifts, crafts, lighting

• Bernice H

AMEN!@Sharron W aarrgghh! I watch HGTV a lot, and these.... people....I have cleaned ss in homes for years,a nd they were a n ightmare, besides I like the hominess of clean white! My dear friend also cleans homes,and she hates ss appliances too, for the very same reason! What I hate is the pretentiousness on HGTV of lookers, however on the other hand,to play Devil's advocate, if they are spending more on a house than my hubs would make in 10 years, I guess they can be picky.

• Sharron W

Money isn't everything Bernice, there is something to be said for leaving some clean air around for our grandkids...you know that asthma has increased by like 1000% in the last 10 years...that's not a coinscidence...