Homemade Lemon Scented Dusting Spray

My New Year's resolution was to create a healthier and happier environment in my household. That includes not only healthy food choices, but a healthier lifestyle. One of the things I am doing this year is purging my house of all of the harmful chemicals with all natural products. I have started by creating cleaning supplies to help, and this Lemon Scented Dusting Spray is one of my favorites. It's perfect
homemade lemon scented dusting spray, cleaning tips, go green, homesteading, how to
To make this lemon scented dusting spray you will need a few ingredients on hand. White Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Water, Lemon Essential OIl, and a Glass Bottle.
Once you have all of your ingredients mixed, start cleaning! I love the way it makes my wood furniture shine.
To find out more on how to make this Lemon Scented Dusting Spray, head over to PinkWhen for the full tutorial.
Jennifer West

• Sandra

Linseed oil all the way!! It doesn't have to smell like lemons! The old fashion way to protect and not damage our wood items!

• Laura washington

will try this; economical all ingredients on hand. Thanks