How to Steam Clean the Microwave

In my quest to help eliminate harmful chemicals throughout my house, I was able to eliminate another cleaner by creating my own version of steam cleaning the microwave. I love this easy project because it literally takes less than 2 minutes. It's a perfect project to quickly clean things up and another project.
how to steam clean the microwave, appliances, cleaning tips, how to
The only things you will need for this project is water, a dish, a sponge, and lemon essential oil.
Once you start using this method for cleaning you won't ever go back.
If you are looking for a new chemical free way of cleaning up grease and grime from the microwave, head over to PinkWhen for the complete tutorial for this 2 minute cleaning wonder.
Jennifer West

• Judy

yes, but can use lemon juice?

• Becky

Can I do this but without the EO? One person mentions using Dawn instead. I have that, but no EO... and what is the blog site to read how to do this???

• Christa McQueen

Where do you buy the lemon essential oil?

• Kathy A

I put water in a dessert dish, add a few drops of Dawn, nuke for 2 minutes, let it sit a bit and wipe crud off the walls and ceiling. Then I use the hot soapy water to wash the glass turntable. It is slick. Lemony soap is great for removing odors like fish.

• Sara

I certainly will use it