Mark C
Mark C
  • Neosho, MO

Old White sewing machine base.

Another project with one of my stone tops. I'm always looking for something to put a new top on!
old white sewing machine base, outdoor furniture, outdoor living, painted furniture

• Milissa Moody Ayars

How do you attach the stone to the base? I have the same base and a stone top, but they are not attached.

• Heidy

Hmm...I don't think it's "ruined" to the person who made this piece. It belongs to him to do with what he pleased, and is obviously happy with the result. It's very unique and beautiful!

• Priscilla

Just this weekend I saw a sewing machine table bottom ,,,,, with a beautiful large wicker basket on top ,with tons of flowers ,, so pretty ,, it was in a garden ,,,