At The Picket Fence
At The Picket Fence
  • Florence, KY

Framed Christmas Wreath on the Front Door and porch decor!

I thought it would be fun to take a thrift store frame, give it a coat of paint and hang it on my front door to make my wreath look a little extra special this year! Red satin ribbon gives a pop of color and a "Merry Christmas" vinyl decal is the perfect way to greet all who stop by this season. I also took apart a Cinnamon broom and stuck the branches in an urn filled with fresh greenery so that the porch
framed christmas wreath on the front door and porch decor, curb appeal, porches, seasonal holiday decor, wreaths
At The Picket Fence

• Absolutely gorgeous! I adore your black accents so much! Such a sophisticated look!

• SettingforFour

Love the pops of red you added to your entryway! So elegant with the black of your door, urns and lanterns!! I love red at Christmas!