Dee M
Dee M
  • Phoenix, AZ

DIY Painted Flower Pots

Everyone in the family knows how much I love to change things up with a little spray paint, but even they were surprised when I decided to make over the outside flower pots!
diy painted flower pots, container gardening, crafts, gardening, how to, outdoor living
We've been having warm weather here already, and it's time to plant spring flowers. We started out with one planter and decided it wasn't enough. So my husband picked up a nice oil rubbed bronze planter along with more flowers, but it didn't match the first planter at all.
This didn't bother my husband at all, but I like things to match. Rather than buy more like the first planter, which was more expensive than the plainer ones, we bought some cheaper terra cotta colored pots, and I decided to spray paint them with oil rubbed bronze paint.
This was such a quick fix, but I love how they turned out, and I'm happy that I saved a few bucks this way. And, even the hubs thinks that having the colors match was a good idea! You can see more pictures on the blog and find out how I added some gold detailing on the planters. :)

Dee M

1 comment