Cubby Storage Rack

Before I did my hall closet makeover I had my kids gloves and hats in baskets on the upper shelves. They couldn't reach, heck I could barely reach them! Every day I had to put them down on the floor so the kids could find what they needed...with the rush to get to school extra gloves and hats were spread all over the floor and I got to clean them up. Well not anymore! With some reclaimed wood I was able to
cubby storage rack, foyer, organizing, storage ideas, woodworking projects
Reclaimed wood cut and ready for building.
After measuring and marking all I needed was glue and nails.
I added some supports for screwing into the wall and the front pieces and I was done!
Oh, and of course I had to add some cute chalk board labels. :)
Perfection! I love it when I can fix a problem with a cute solution! For a full tutorial check out my blog post!
Mindi @ MyLove2Create.com

• Joann Connor

Why is everyone so worried what is on the tags. Put whatever you want on them. This turn out really nice Mindi. Job well done.

• UdyRegan

Organizing of things is really essential in ensuring a neat and tidy place always. I often utilize bins and baskets on a large scale too because of the practicality factor. However, I have to agree that things stored inside are not always that accessible especially when placed at a certain height.