An Easy Way For Wallpaper Removal & New Shower Walls

Just a spray bottle with hot sudsy dawn and h2o was an effective way to remove this vinyl coated wallpaper in our shower room. First peel the first layer then spray the next layer and the paper comes off easily using a scraper. After a couple of days of that I painted the clean wooden paneled walls a cream of Cocoa color and added a painted on border with stenciled words of the shower! A very inexpensive new look. I love the look of wooden paneled walls after they have been painted , it lends a cottage feel.
A good spray bottle, hot h2o and a squirt of Dawn dish soap and a scraper
Not too pretty! lots of scraping!
The result is a fun shower room for just the cost of the paint I had everything else on hand!
I had these huge stencils that I bought at Home Depot. I used blue painters tape for the border.
An old wire basket holds soap.
The window is frosted glass and never really gets too much light due to the hurricane shutters on this side of the house , so I placed a shutter in front of it for interest.
I added some ageing to the border seeing that we have adopted the Vintage vibe
During the day just a hint of light shines through.
A bicycle basket for towels
An unneeded high up towel bar is a great place to rest a mirror so that the light can bounce around a bit, the ceiling has built in heat lamps for some added warmth on those cold Florida nights.

15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
13 DIY Projects That Scream Canada
30 Unbelievable Backyard Update Ideas
22 Homemade Soaps You Can Give As Gifts All Year Round
Transform Tuna Cans Into Gorgeous Lighting In 10 Simple Steps
Hide Your Couch's Wear and Tear With These Great Ideas
Lisa@ Sweet Tea N' Salty Air