DIY Bean Bag Toss Game

When planning my toddler son's Sesame Street themed birthday party, I knew a bean bag toss would be perfect for entertaining the kids, but I didn't want to spend much money. While cutting down cardboard boxes for recycling - I realized that this box would be perfect for the project!
I wanted two Sesame Street faces for the bean bag toss, and decided on my son's favorites - Elmo and Cookie Monster. I downloaded two coloring pages from the Sesame Street website, and resized them to fit on the large, flat side of the box, one above the other. Since this required a large format print job, I opted to print the faces in grayscale rather than color, which cost only $6 at FedEx Office. I then used my trusty Crayola crayons to color the faces.
I used spray adhesive to adhere the paper to the center of the box, and then cut out the mouths to transform it into a fun bean bag toss game!
The bean bag toss also turned into a great photo op, with kids peeking through the mouth openings.
It was such a hit with my boys that we kept it around the house and they continued to play with it for months after the party. In fact, it even became a part of my other son's mustache themed birthday party about six months later - with the simple addition of a few mustache stickers. :)
Read the full tutorial, with detail instructions on the blog:

15 Genius Ways to Organize Your Bedroom
15 Unconventional Ways To Use A Tomato Cage
20 Ways To Incorporate Mosaics Into Your Home
15 Easy & Colorful DIY Projects For Your Home
Here's How You Can DIY The Hottest Home Decor Trends of 2018
31 Creative Ways To Fill Empty Wall Space
3 Easy Ways to Make The Cutest Coasters for Your House
Angela, Blue i Style