Toilet Fizzy Bombs

$1
1 Minute

I’m always trying to find ways to keep my house clean and smelling good, with minimal work. I’m not lazy by any means, but my unofficial motto in life is “work smarter, not harder”. I found a way to keep my toilet bowls cleaner and to combat those ugly yellow water stains. These toilet fizzy bombs work perfectly and are super simple to make.
toilet fizzy bombs, bathroom ideas, cleaning tips, diy, go green, how to
For the full step-by-step tutorial with complete photos, click on the "Go" button below.

For the full step-by-step tutorial with complete photos, click on the url below.

• .
  • .
The Kreative Life

• Tess

How come my toilet bomb does not sizzle?
    • Tess

Thanks, Kreative Life. I will try again decreasing the water I spray and will inform everyone of the result.
  • JaBro

Would this work in the toilet tank, or would the suds be a proble?
    • Jewellmartin

Yes, they are great for the tank. It may take a couple of flushes for all the bubbles to go away, but they won’t hurt anything. At some point, cut off the water and do a most thorough cleaning of the tank, but the toilet bombs will help keep the tank clean for months at a time. Best wishes. ☺️

• Elizabeth Staeheli

What about the "eraser?"

• Darlene Moore- Krohn

I did it and the blue toilet bowl cleaners restained it! 🤨

• Sally Alter

Changed my mind. I just bought Lime Away toilet cleaner for $1 in Dollar Tree, and I now wonder why I did all that scrubbing? This stuff is not just a good cleaner, it is the only toilet cleaner as far as I am concerned. I can no longer see the black line that would not come off before. My toilet is now blemish free and gleaming.