How to Make a Giant Peg Board for Craft Organization

$45
4-6 Hours

This project had been on my to do list for along time. I am so excited to get this baby checked off! It was soooooo easy to put together. I’m not sure what took us so long to make this giant peg board! It’s definitely an afternoon project, & it doesn’t take long to get up at all. It it awesome for organizing all of my craft supplies, & it would make a great addition to any workspace. So keep reading, & I’ll
how to make a giant peg board for craft organization, craft rooms, crafts, how to, organizing, storage ideas
I don't have a separate craft room, but this wall in our master bedroom does the trick. :)
Supplies:
trim
1x2 boards
peg board
nail gun & nails
wood glue
paint
paint brush
caulk & caulking gun
table saw
miter saw
First you'll make a frame with your 1x2 for the back of your pegboard. Your peg board will need to sit away from the wall for your hooks to fit in. This frame will help it do that.
You'll also need to make a frame with some wood trim for the front of your peg board.
I stacked my 2 frames & peg board like this. I used some wood glue to hold everything together.
We also used a nail gun to help hold everything together as well.
After I painted all the trim. We let it dry. Then we hung this big boy on the wall! You'll need heavy duty screws, a stud finder & anchors to hang this up. It will get pretty heavy when it's fully loaded with craft supplies.
I love having easy access to all of my craft supplies. It's almost like having my own craft store. :)
I used jars & buckets to help organize everything. You can find the pegs & hooks at any home improvement store. I found mine at Home Depot.
So nice & organized!
I found these little buckets at Target in the Dollar Spot. I love the polka dots!
The wire baskets are from Home Depot. You can find more details over on my blog!
Ginger @ GingerSnapCrafts.com

• Angela Gertino

I'm thinking you should invest in some scissors!  This is awesome and looks great!!! Thanks for sharing!

• Alice

This is awesome. I have SO MUCH craft material n so little space for them, this is all organized (I have them organized), but this is right in front of U, I have to start moving all around to get what I want/need/ Tks