Polka Dot Washer & Dryer

$15
I have been slowly (very slowly!) working on a laundry room makeover over the last several months. Sometimes it takes awhile! ha! (Scroll down to see the before & after!) My most recent addition to this makeover are my adorable polka dot washer & dryer. So let's get started! :)
You'll need 3 sheets of 24 inch by 12 inch black vinyl for this project. I found my vinyl at Happy Crafters.
I used my Silhouette CAMEO to cut out a bunch of polka dots. You can hop over to my blog to see how to cut & weed vinyl. Just search how to cut vinyl, and it should pop right up.
After all my vinyl was cut I started applying my vinyl dots. I started at the top & worked my way down. I matched up the vinyl pattern as best as could. It was pretty easy to do since they were polka dots. ;)
Eventually I made it all the way around! I love how they turned out. So cute!
It almost makes me want to do the laundry.....almost! ;)
Here's the BORING before......
I love the after. Can you spot all of the changes? Hop over to my blog! I made a list of all the changes I made. See if you got them all. :) Would you like to polka dot something in your house? ;)
Ginger Bowie

Questions on this post

Your question...
  3 questions

Comments

2 of 73 comments
Next