Polka Dot Washer & Dryer

$15

I have been slowly (very slowly!) working on a laundry room makeover over the last several months. Sometimes it takes awhile! ha! (Scroll down to see the before & after!) My most recent addition to this makeover are my adorable polka dot washer & dryer. So let's get started! :)
You'll need 3 sheets of 24 inch by 12 inch black vinyl for this project. I found my vinyl at Happy Crafters.
I used my Silhouette CAMEO to cut out a bunch of polka dots. You can hop over to my blog to see how to cut & weed vinyl. Just search how to cut vinyl, and it should pop right up.
After all my vinyl was cut I started applying my vinyl dots. I started at the top & worked my way down. I matched up the vinyl pattern as best as could. It was pretty easy to do since they were polka dots. ;)
Eventually I made it all the way around! I love how they turned out. So cute!
It almost makes me want to do the laundry.....almost! ;)
Here's the BORING before......
I love the after. Can you spot all of the changes? Hop over to my blog! I made a list of all the changes I made. See if you got them all. :) Would you like to polka dot something in your house? ;)

Get Ready For The Baseball Season With These Great Projects
Upcycle Your Old Clothing Items For These Great Ideas!
15 Genius Hacks to Keep Pests Away
15 Memorial Day Crafts
31 Space-Saving Storage Ideas That'll Keep Your Home Organized
Ginger Bowie

• Linda Carlow Marquis
    Linda Carlow Marquis

The washer dryer transformation was wonderful! Is there any way to do something similar if you don't have the equipment to cut out design? Thank you!
    • Peggy LaPlante
      Peggy LaPlante

You could buy a scrapbook whole punch and punch them out individually. It would be a pain but it could be done. You could use a ruler and mark with a dot where you would like to place them.

• Cbo20795302
    Cbo20795302

This is the cutest thing I've seen..............but I don't have a Cricut or other machine to cut out the dots. Any suggestions?
    • Patty
      Patty

Maybe sticker dots sold in office supply stores? Thoughts?

• Lio2914546
    Lio2914546

Hello from France ,

Where did you find this black weight vinyl?

At home here, it is not transparent!

It is just a decoration in a roll, and when it is applied it often makes bubbles! lol!

Thank you for your answer ....... Yours.

• Oum32307158
    Oum32307158

I will use this idea with red and see what happens

• ShelbyNeen
    ShelbyNeen

I love the look, but am weary of putting something like a sticker on my appliances. I fear they would start to come off during regular cleaning. Our washer, dryer and refrigerator gets cleaned at least once a week due to all the use they each get.

But - yes they look great.