Simple, but Gorgeous Book Page Art

I needed a simple solution to the dead space above my kitchen cabinets. I wanted something that was immune to the season change and was classic. This is what I came up with.
I have a dictionary that I use for all of my book page projects. To take the papers out cleanly, just remove some of the strings on the binding and sheets will fall out individually.
Using your printer- I have a $30 dream machine and they still look great. You may need to try a couple times to get the paper to feed right though.
Simply print your image onto the book page. I do not use images from the internet without the artists permission, so either email and ask to use it or simply purchase one. Laura at BleuHerron on Etsy was kind enough to allow me to use her beautiful sketch for this tutorial, as well as, Tami at DigitalDesignVault on Etsy provided 3 gorgeous images. Tami at DigitalDesignVault also is giving readers 30% off in her shop to my readers who use coupon code BlissStreetSpecial through the end of April 2015.
Simply add your gorgeous book pages to some simple frames- mine are $1.25 thrift store gems, and your finished! Beautiful, simple, cheap, and easy decor for any room.
Or in my case, above the cabinets. Check out my blog for other tips and inspiration!

OnBlissStreet

• Lisa Blansett

I saw the kitchen rehab you ( @No search results.onblissstreet )did and wondered what the awesome looking art above the cabinets was. . .now I know!

• AliceP.

I have the book pages and images I like, I do not know how to print the photos or images without their background. Mine do not show the book page's lettering, rather I have opaque background with my image of sketched nest. Please explain to me. I would really appreciate it.