Sharron W
Sharron W
  • Memphis, TN

Workbench built for my Grandson

A scaled down work bench built for my 2-1/2 yr old grandson, the toolbox will be included on Christmas Morning.
The shows the back, I cut out "tools" from newspaper and laid them on as stencils in order to make it look as though he should hang his tools in these spots.
I put the "bins" underneath to give him a place to store his "cars" etc that might need to be "worked" on unti he got to them....
This is a close up of the top, four layers of paint, the "modge podge transfer" and two layers of Krylon Clear should keep it easy to wipe clean
workbench built for my grandson, painted furniture

• Sharon B

OK, thanks and u did a great job on the bench for sure.....sorry u r not following me any more, enjoyed following u have a good holiday

• Kate

How lovely! I know this is a late response, but I hope he is still enjoying it, and maybe getting to help Grandma with some of the big people tools as well!