Castoffs Repurposed Into A Bird Cafe'

Found the post and two light fixtures and the wood plaque at the Habitat Restore.
castoffs repurposed into a bird cafe, gardening, repurposing upcycling, The post is not treated wood so we got 2 vinegar jugs cut out top of one bottom top of the other taped them together and concreted post into it then buried it Old tire on other side of fence is not ours Eyesore Planter
The post is not treated wood, so we got 2 vinegar jugs, cut out top of one & bottom & top of the other, taped them together and concreted post into it, then buried it. Old tire on other side of fence is not ours. Eyesore (Planter?) :)
castoffs repurposed into a bird cafe, gardening, repurposing upcycling, Baffle is galvanized metal Before painting I cleaned it with hot soapy water rinsed dried then rinsed with weak solution of water ammonia let dry sanded with 250 grit sandpaper cleaned with tack cloth primed painted
Baffle is galvanized metal. Before painting I cleaned it with hot soapy water, rinsed & dried, then rinsed with weak solution of water/ammonia, let dry, sanded with 250 grit sandpaper, cleaned with tack cloth, primed & painted.
castoffs repurposed into a bird cafe, gardening, repurposing upcycling, Left one panel of glass out of light globe Feeder pan is from a ceiling fixture the part that goes next to ceiling Drilled holes in bottom for drainage I used acrylic paint for sign and sprayed clear sealer to protect it
Left one panel of glass out of light globe. Feeder pan is from a ceiling fixture..the part that goes next to ceiling. Drilled holes in bottom for drainage. I used acrylic paint for sign and sprayed clear sealer to protect it.

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 of 6 comments
Next