Old door to new desk | Upcycle DIY tutorial

I simply love taking something old, unwanted, ready to be thrown away and turning it into something useful, (also known as upcycling). For this particular project I took a door that was originally from the main door in our house and turned it into a desk for my home office. I now have plenty of space to create, work, and even made the desk fun for my children , by adding mini chalkboards within the desk
old door to new desk upcycle diy tutorial, doors, home decor, painted furniture, repurposing upcycling, shelving ideas, woodworking projects
Endless Acres Farmtiques

• Shirley Kalinosky

If you watched "Good Wife" and saw her drag an old door to her office, I thought of you! LOL She did finally get a desk, but this was classic. Maybe the writers read your post!

• 62q10370829

what does the top look like? i have a door that is old oak & one side is painted white & other side dark oak. what did you do about the panels. as i need flat area.