How To Eliminate Garden Slugs

Even though many of us are experiencing colder than average temperatures and snow amounts, that shouldn't stop us from dreaming of what's in store for us when spring and summer arrive. We will be knee deep in the luscious dirt in our gardens and growing baskets full of fruits and veggies. But if you have been inundated by garden slugs in the past that have had their way with your bounties, we have an easy
how to eliminate garden slugs, gardening, homesteading, how to, pest control, raised garden beds
We plant a square foot garden between our house and driveway, and even though I thought we would have a problem from the city deer, slugs did major damage.
To get rid of them, I simply used one non-toxic ingredient, and they were gone in just a few days. All I did was bury a plastic container so that it was level with the dirt and filled it with beer. The slugs were attracted by the sweetness and alcohol. They fell in, got drunk, and couldn't climb back out.
Please read our blog for more details.
This is no longer a problem.
The 2 Seasons

• Adrianne Marcus-levine

I have gone the "beer route". It filled with either rain or the sprinkler water and diluted until it was useless.

• Adrianne Marcus-levine

I will add the garlic to the corn meal and see what happens with that. This is an endless challenge. Year after year!