RCooper @ thoughtsbyher.com
RCooper @ thoughtsbyher.com
  • Colorado Springs, CO

Annie Sloan Chalk Paint

I took a class today on Annie Sloan Chalk Paint. It was in one word AMAZING! The people teaching this class were some of the first in this country to offer this product.
annie sloan chalk paint, chalk paint, painted furniture
Above is a photo where we applied a texture and below is a finished product with dark wax.
Granted there are multiple experts on here when it comes to chalk paint and I am a complete novice on this skill set, but I still wanted to post this experience.
Until I came to this website I had no idea there was even something called chalk paint and thank you to all of the wonderful people who posted about this, I am now learning more. I just figured I would post these photos for others who are like me, just learning about chalk paint. For anyone who wants to share experiences, favorite colors, and/or techniques, I would sure love to read about them!
RCooper @ thoughtsbyher.com