One very rusty Christmas centrepiece

My kitchen island / table is fairly large. Since it's centre stage in my home, it calls for a little sprucing up for the holiday season. So every Christmas, I bring out my trashy best and create something pretty out of it. Well, from a junker's perspective... :)
What do you think? Would you put a buncha rust on your dinner table?
This year's junk centrepiece came together in about 15 minutes.
Starting with a few attached wood planks so it can be moved as a unit, sheet music set the theme, then my rustiest best came out to join the fun.
Gears, vintage faucet handles, decked out candles, (more details in the blog post) ornaments and fresh greens got sprayed with some faux snow for a frosty effect.
Did you know spray snow on ornaments creates a snowball? Me neither!
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

• Jeanette S

Love it! You should have known all your buddies on HT would love it! These folks can take anything and make it beautiful! I expect all of you to keep HOMETALKING all year...you all add to my daily entertainment and continued giggling!

• Dgraz807

love this as well