A Christmas tree forest in a crate

I have a 'habit'. Every Christmas I push myself to come up with something unique to do for a Christmas tree. This year, my collection of faux trees and I had a chit chat and decided they'd hang out together instead of going solo. So, a little indoor forest was born!

Slightly bending the tops to the sides added an unexpected whimsical take. A star theme came into play with music sheet stars and one big guy just for fun!
The trunk was a great place to tuck a cozy throw blanket, waiting to be borrowed anytime.
The Christmas tree forest uses little real estate and brings a lovely focal point to the living room this year.
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

• Judy

I sure wish I hadn't pushed my DH into getting rid of his old trunk years ago! Boy was I short-sighted. To think we could have done this! :(

• Judy

This looks really cute. I did a grouping like this a few years ago and loved it but I put my trees in big old clay crocks. I really like how cozy yours look. I know you used an old crate but since I don't have one I'm going to use an antique trunk that looks almost the same. Great idea.