Vintage Headboards
Vintage Headboards
  • Frisco, TX

Rustic shallow cabinet made to hide a 60" TV mounted over a fireplace

Made using #2 pine that was attached together with pocket hole joinery courtesy of one of my favorite tools made by Kreg called their Kreg Jig. It makes attaching wood to one another a snap!
The final home for this cabinet will be in Oklahoma City, OK. The vision started from Interior Decorator Jennifer Spak of V&S Designs of Mckinney, TX.
There are 4 doors equal in width, secured to one another with piano hinges. For those of you wanting your screw holes to line up perfectly I highly recommend purchasing a Vix Bit which will help you to pre-drill your screw holes in the center every time.
Jennifer's painter is going to add the finishing touches to this cabinet.
rustic shallow cabinet made to hide a 60 tv mounted over a fireplace, kitchen cabinets, woodworking projects

• Barbara Moore

Do you have pictures of this installed? pictures of it opened?

• Vintage Headboards

@Barbara Moore I am sorry Barbara we only made it for a local Decorator who then took it to Oklahoma to have it installed at her Customer's home.

• Vintage Headboards

Good afternoon Barbara - I built this a couple of years ago for an Interior Decorator. I looked and could not find any more pics. It was installed above a fireplace on the brick to hide their big screen TV.