Our Holiday Party Prep with Hometalk and Wayfair

We have so much to do this time of year, preparing for Christmas. That's why it's nice to streamline your party preparations...so that when your guests arrive you can spend all your time enjoying their company. (Not to mention the treats you've prepared beforehand ~ My go to pasta recipe included!) Thanks so much to Wayfair and Miriam @Hometalk for the special treats!!
our holiday party prep with hometalk and wayfair, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, The dining table holds treats and decorations to layered together My Christmas Cake Pops take center stage inside the Wayfair Cloche and Cake Plate
The dining table holds treats and decorations to layered together. My Christmas Cake Pops take center stage inside the Wayfair Cloche and Cake Plate!
our holiday party prep with hometalk and wayfair, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, Coffee Station set up for guests to enjoy in Hometalk mugs
Coffee Station set up for guests to enjoy in Hometalk mugs!
our holiday party prep with hometalk and wayfair, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, Hot cocoa station for the kids
Hot cocoa station for the kids.
our holiday party prep with hometalk and wayfair, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday decor, Mini Bar set up for Christmas entertaining
Mini Bar set up for Christmas entertaining.
Sherry C

Questions on this post

Your question...

Comments

2 comments
Next