Paula Biggs
Paula Biggs
  • Melbourne, FL

St. Patrick's Day Lucky Charms

Hand out a little luck for St. Patrick's Day with a few "good luck charms." Weave a wonderful story and place in little (or big) hands for luck the whole day through. I gave these to my kids on their way to school to "help" on their tests and work, and they were thrilled with the idea of bringing a little luck with them!
st patrick s day lucky charms stpatricksday, crafts, how to, seasonal holiday decor
Simple materials, simple process to make these good luck charms (lucky for you!)
Unfinished wooden discs from the craft store get painted with a lustrous gold.
A few stamped letters, some glitter and a painted shamrock and the good luck charms are done.
These don't take but a few minutes to make, and the smiles you'll see will make you the lucky one!
Paula Biggs