The MANY ways you can make it snow... INDOORS

$5

My home is rather darkish in the winter, so whatever I put out decor wise tends to need some brightening up. One easy way to do that is to make it snow! It's easy, super economical and changes your decor dramatically. More samples on the blog post.
Do you make it snow with your holiday decor?

Transform plain fresh greens into a winter wonderland a few different ways.
Anything white can be snow. I use some of these right on the floor, especially for Santa's baking soda footprints! Who else does that?
I love the plastic shredded snow on tabletops around centerpieces, inside mason jars or on window sills. It's very easy to clean up! Just keep it out of reach of small children or pets. Angel hair - more on blog post.
Faux spray is my hero... rather than an even mist, hit your branches HEAVY in certain areas so it resembles the real deal. It works!
BAKING SODA - Here are Santa's snowy footprints we do every year. Place shoe on floor, sprinkle perimeter with baking soda, lift shoe!
FLOUR - here's plain 'ol baking flower on top of a few logs placed on a sleigh. It looked real!
Funky Junk Interiors - Donna

1 comment