Thistlewood
Thistlewood
  • Grand Rivers, KY

Winter Twig Wreath

$4

I always take my Christmas decorations down slowly. It's hard to let them go. The house always looks so festive and fun and full of joy at Christmastime. Like a party waiting to happen. And then.....when the decorations come down.....it feels so empty.
And sad and generally unfestive.
That's when I try to add a little winter to my house.....like this twig wreath. It's a fun way to make the house festive....just a little longer.
winter twig wreath, christmas decorations, seasonal holiday d cor, wreaths
Thistlewood

• Ijensen

I so love this!!! Sneaked a peek at your website also...:) What beautiful things you have. Loved reading about your daughters special "poem"...LOL This is a definite "must do" project for me. I have an old window in my entry that I like to put seasonal wreaths on. I have a hard time finding just the right size. This way I can make them to whatever size I want. I have seen by the river, the deep garnet red bushes....and will gather some of them to try out also. Thanks for the share!!!

• Pieced Pastimes

I love finding ways to use natural items in our decor and your twig wreath is a perfect example.