360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
360 Sod (Donna Dixson)
  • Buford, GA
Asked on Dec 26, 2012

Winding down Christmas

ZBecky (J) PThe Robin's Nest
+3

I was looking at Pinterest today and was taken aback by home much EASTER stuff I saw! What is your next Holiday decor? Do you replace your tree with something else?
  • Miriam I

Easter? Wow, talk about planning in advance!

This sounds like a very good reason for staying away from Pinterest!

• 360 Sod (Donna Dixson)

@Douglas Hunt, it is very addicting. I get lost for hours looking at gardens and the ideas people come up with!

• The Robin's Nest

Pinterest really is very addicting, and I too enjoy all the pictures which bring me great inspiration for the next million projects I have not yet started, but can NOW (thanks pinterest) start collecting and planning for!!!!!! I actually find Hometalk to be much easier to navigate than pinterest and easier to search for better results.

• Becky (J) P

I don't get on Pinterest but maybe every few weeks. I get on Hometalk a couple times a day. I don't like all the duplication Pinterest has when people repin.

• Z

I used to be addicted to Pinterest too, but since I found Hometalk I rarely visit there. It's still a great place for inspiration, but like Rhonda from the @The Robin's Nest, I find HT talk much easier to find what I'm looking for and as @ said HT doesn't have the duplication that you find rampant on P.