Organized Clutter
Organized Clutter
  • International Falls, MN

Re-Purposed Tree House Ladder

$0

I am always on the look out for fun and unusual plant containers, AND fun and unusual junk to display my plant containers in and/or on. When I heard that my son was tearing down an old tree house on his property, I told him that I wanted the ladder.
Here are some impatiens planted in a metal minnow bucket and the bucket insert.  Holes were punched in the bottoms for drainage.
Here are some impatiens planted in a metal minnow bucket and the bucket insert. Holes were punched in the bottoms for drainage.
I had my husband add a rubber pad to the top rung and side posts to protect the siding.  He also put a large nail in two of the rungs to keep the buckets in place.  One of the bucket bottom holes slides over the nail.
I had my husband add a rubber pad to the top rung and side posts to protect the siding. He also put a large nail in two of the rungs to keep the buckets in place. One of the bucket bottom holes slides over the nail.
An old tree house ladder picked up for free adds vertical interest to my minnow bucket plant containers.
End of season photo.
End of season photo.
Organized Clutter