Terrie Kaufman
Terrie Kaufman
  • Vancouver, WA

E'Leisha's redecorated bedroom as of this morning

This is what happens when I am bored and it's cold outside and I have a cold and have nothing better to do. This is our cats bedroom, yes, you read it correctly. It now has every last piece of "shabby chic" furniture in it so I can redo our great room and not have to work around those pieces which really do NOT belong. Here I come consignment shops....
e leisha s redecorated bedroom as of this morning, bedroom ideas, home decor, shabby chic

• Christinewilliams905

Really like your window treatment.

• Lori

That was too funny. Can you imagine what that room would look like to a little girl going in there to play. When I was little we had a "junk room" and it was full of everything that didn't have a place and was our favourite place to play. I don't mean yours is a junk room, it just made me remember a wonderful time.