Cross Stitch Storage

I'm not known for being organized, but I am super-protective of my cross stitch projects. I have a few going all the time, so it's important to be able to keep them safe and organized. (This isn't a tutorial as such--it's what I use to store my cross stitch projects and thought it might be useful to someone else!)
I bought a crate at JoAnn's and realized (on accident!) that my q-snaps fit perfectly inside. I use mostly 11x11 and 11x17 for my projects. I painted it with DecoArt Chalky Paint.
I found a fun "stitches" design in Cricut Design Space, cut it out in vinyl, and placed it on the front.
I'm able to keep all of my bigger projects safe and organized. The crate is light enough that I can move it around to wherever I want to stitch and have all of my supplies with me.
I'm pretty tickled with my cross stitch storage crate. Now if only I could carry over this organization to the rest of my life!

Albion

• Car1438422

Love how you are so organized. What do you use to put your cross stitch fabric on? My drawer is a mess.

• Albion

@Carolekdalton I use q-snaps for the projects I'm working on. I love how easy it makes it to stitch and it's very easy to store! For linen/aida that I'm not using yet, I have it folded in another crate.

• Barbara Heist

Fantastic idea.