Repurposed Dart Board Clock

I’m lousy at darts, but that didn’t stop me from picking up an old dart board at a recent sale. I thought it would make a cool clock, perfect for a game room or man cave.
I picked this up for a couple bucks at an estate sale I got the “really?” look from my husband (he’s seen me play darts) I told him not to worry I had a plan.
I had these clock parts, I can’t even remember what I originally bought them for but yay now I would finally use them :)
I popped out the bullseye, inserted the clock movement from the back, added a galvanized washer in front and tightened it all down
Finished it off by adding the hands that I had spray painted a metallic silver to make it easier to read the time and that was it. Easy little project!
I love this as a clock but nothing’s been permanently altered so if I ever do become a dart shark I can always turn in back into a board.

26 Adorable Ornament Ideas to Get You REALLY Excited for Christmas
30 Neat Ideas To Upgrade Your Backyard
31 Brilliant Ways To Repurpose Everyday Items Into Perfect Organizers
The Best Industrial Style DIY Ideas For Your Home Using Pipes

To see more: https://www.facebook.com/dianasdiyden

• Tonya
    Tonya

Today yes I love it!!

• D. Oliver
    D. Oliver

I have friends in WV that own a dart throwing business. Will send idea to them. Great idea. Thank you.