Klein Blue Cabinet With Arrow Handles

I can't hide my excitement about this one you guys! I think it's my favorite piece to date. General Finishes sent me some samples of their paint a while back and I finally got around to using this gorgeous color; Klein Blue. I'd seen it used before and liked it but was just waiting for the right piece of furniture to come along. It's definitely bold. And I love it :)
Ok so I picked this piece up from one of my go to spots here and of course it was hidden behind all sorts of junk. The owner probably hates me. I feel like every time I go there he has to move tons of stuff to get to what I want. Luckily I usually end up buying it, so he can't hate me too much :)
Now, can we talk about my love affair with these arrows?? I remember seeing a fellow blogger post about them a little while ago, but unfortunately they weren't in my Hobby Lobby yet. And then they were. And I bought them all. Which was only 3. But still, I knew I would use them and couldn't risk them being sold out when I actually knew what I was going to use them on. Luckily it was a day when the hardware was 50% off because these bad boys are $9.99.
Head over to the blog to see the final result of this bright blue cabinet!

Brepurposed