DIY Palladian Window for the Holidays and Beyond! Cost about $5. :-)

I was watching the movie White Christmas and I am in love with the inn which is the movie setting. I especially love the gorgeous palladian arched windows and the snow falling outside. So I decided to try and creat my own with poster board and white electrical tape. You can see more of how I did it here: http://generalsplendour.blogspot.com/
diy palladian window for the holidays and beyond cost about 5, seasonal holiday decor, windows, Here is the finished product from the outside looking in
Here is the finished product from the outside looking in.
diy palladian window for the holidays and beyond cost about 5, seasonal holiday decor, windows, Here is the blah before picture it needed something
Here is the blah before picture... it needed something!
diy palladian window for the holidays and beyond cost about 5, seasonal holiday decor, windows, Here is the picture in the daytime I think I need to add more panes and snow
Here is the picture in the daytime - I think I need to add more panes and snow.
diy palladian window for the holidays and beyond cost about 5, seasonal holiday decor, windows, Here is a close up of the a window with the snow detail which is just copy paper cut into snowy shapes
Here is a close-up of the a window with the snow detail which is just copy paper cut into snowy shapes.

Questions on this post

Your question...
  1 question

Comments

2 of 10 comments
Next