The Kreative Life
The Kreative Life
  • Miami, FL

Color-Tinted Skeleton Leaves

$1
1 Minute

I’ve wanted to do this project for almost three years now, but couldn’t figure out the right way to do it. I first saw this when I was pregnant with my first son and was looking at the décor in the doctor’s office. They were pressed between two pieces of plexiglass and I thought it was the coolest thing ever! I didn’t know what to call it when I went online to search how to even start making these. I searched “clear leaves” and “see-through leaves” and the only results I got were fake leaves made out of tulle and silk. I also found leaves that were bleached. This wasn’t what I was looking for either. I found out that these are called skeleton leaves. I guess the name makes sense, since you’re actually getting down to the bones of the leaf.
color tinted skeleton leaves, crafts, how to, repurposing upcycling, wall decor
For the full step-by-step tutorial with complete photos, click on the "Go" button below.

• X
  • X
The Kreative Life

• Elms

Thank you for teaching us the process would like to put them on lampshades for a great effect and look!!!!

• Darleen

Gorgeous! Great tutorial.