Mary Insana
Mary Insana
  • Pittsburgh, PA

Mercury glass and feathers Christmas

Before I start taking decorations down I wanted to show off the mercury glass vases and candle sticks I made with Looking Glass paint. I love to decorated around my Venetian glass mirror and an antique buffet that belonged to my Mom that I refinished and brought back to its original look. I coundn't resist a white feather wreath I found at Joann Fabric a white feather tree from Kohls and battery operated
Silver clip on poinsettas added another layer of interest,
Christmas tree reflection in the mirror
Christmas tree reflection in the mirror
I tried to get a close up of the sleigh that I spray painted with silver metallic paint.

• Peggy

Mary,I am viewing this again. AGAIN I must say I love this arrangement. For me, it is very elegant. Thanks once more for sharing.

• Mary Insana

I bought these clip on poinsettias at Joann Fabric. I've seen them at other craft type stores too. In fact, I bought animal print poinsettias at Walmart yesterday. I'll be cliping them on my shower curtain rings next Christmas. They were 75% off !!!