Industrial Copper Drawer Pulls

When we bought our Ikea dresser I knew for sure it needed some updating. Its a great piece, very sturdy with the nice soft-close drawers. In its original form however it was a little bit....bland. Since we've incorporated metallics and neutrals all over our house I just knew exactly what to do with this! I was literally discussing copper pulls with the Husbeast when I pic showed up in my Instagram from blogger That's My Letter. She had a little post about making similar pulls and I thought, well the stars have aligned for sure today!
We started with copper bell hangers and pipe caps from Zoro.com. Next we purchased clear enamel spray and actual copper pipe from Home Depot.
We installed the bell hangers first, measuring to center them properly.
Once that was done we used a pipe cutter to cut each pipe 15" long. We then glued the caps to each end, cleaned them and sprayed them with a clear protectant spray.
Once that was done we used a measuring tape to attach the pulls to the bell hangers, ensuring the same amount of copper pipe was hanging over each end!
.....and that's it! I love how the dresser turned out and I'm so glad I stumbled across someone else's idea how to do it. Please hop on over to That's My Letter (thatsmyletter.blogspot.com) to get lots more inspiration!

Way of the Glue Gun