The Never Ending Landscaping Story...Finishing What We Started

Every once in a while you start working on something full steam and then lose focus and move on to other projects. That's where we are today when it comes to the 'curb appeal' of our house. In 2012 we busted our tails by re-sodding a good portion of our lawn ourselves (we have 1/2 an acre) and adding landscaping to a once very boring, weed ridden, fire ant infested yard. That's what you get when you buy a neglected foreclosure! My is to definitely finish what we started! Our house desperately needs to be painted, and I really want to plant a few more trees, and extend our landscaping away from the house. I have big plans, and I hope we can get at least some marked off the never ending to-do list! At the same time though, I'm so proud of what WE DID accomplish in 2012!
BEFORE
BEFORE
the never ending landscaping story finishing what we started, curb appeal, landscape, outdoor living
Christine at First Home Love Life

• DIY 180

Hi, Christine Your yard looks amazing. Love the transformation. I see you live just an hour away from me. We are practically neighbor. : ) Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Have a great day!

• Thanks so much! Yes...you're practically right down the road! haha