My Craft Room

Welcome to my Craft Space. Using what I had, I was thrilled that everything came together with matching colors. The rug used to be in my office, the paint was left over and matched my table toppers. Not sure where I would ever use those pink tissue pom poms, they ended up being perfect! Everything was a perfect fit.
My Craft Room
My Craft Room
My standing table offers a ton of storage options. IKEA buckets and bins are perfect.
Great place to fill my wall with pretty frames.
Closer look at my yard sale frames. Total cost $6!
Today's Creative Life- Kim Demmon

• Robyn

Oh I love this. I want a craft room! Can I move in? :)

• Christy D.

You lucky girl you. I'd love to have a room devoted to my crafty stuff. Right now It's in the living room, the kitchen and the bedroom. (Oh and items that aren't used often like some of my fabrics are stored in my sons closet.) lol

• Christy D.

@Today's Creative Life- Kim Demmon I know how right you are about more space more mess. lol I started with a small alcove in my room and then went to the entire half of the room and now I occupy spaces in 3 rooms and it seems like I can never quite get it organized.