Use Pallets To Build Your Own Double Compost Bin for under $15!

There are few things that can make your garden more successful than compost. Compost, or "Black Gold" as it is so often called, improves soil vitality and structure – and significantly bolsters your plants health and yields. The best part of all – you can use your own coffee grounds, kitchen scraps, grass clippings, and leaves to make great compost right in your own backyard.
The market place is flooded
use pallets to build your own double compost bin for under 15, gardening, pallet projects, Our 2 compartment compost bin made from pallets for under 15
Our 2 compartment compost bin made from pallets for under $15
use pallets to build your own double compost bin for under 15, gardening, pallet, Compost Bin before staining to match the barn We only stained the exterior leaving the interior free of all paints and stain
Compost Bin before staining to match the barn. We only stained the exterior – leaving the interior free of all paints and stain
use pallets to build your own double compost bin for under 15, gardening, pallet, The front frame of the compost bin
The front frame of the compost bin
use pallets to build your own double compost bin for under 15, gardening, pallet, One of the 3 three square frames that get attached to the front frame to form the bins
One of the (3) three square frames that get attached to the front frame to form the bins
use pallets to build your own double compost bin for under 15, gardening, pallet, The back of the compost bin
The back of the compost bin
Old World Garden Farms

• Iam29635090

I need some help. I have a peeping Tom neighbor. I put privacy slats in my chain link fence, but he still looks through. How can i make a privacy fence out of pallets, about 5' X 8' long? I don't have a power saw but if I had some direction I think I could do it. Please help, thanks, Gwen in AZ

• Judy

We have several pallets not being used for anything else. I want to try this, although my concern has always been skunks. Even far from the house, if skunks are there snacking, the dogs would find them and then the end result is ...bathing a really stinky dog... But I think I'll give it a try and see what happens.

• Denise Edmondson

Did this years ago