RCooper @ thoughtsbyher.com
RCooper @ thoughtsbyher.com
  • Colorado Springs, CO

Do You Ever Try Out the Stuff You See on Here?

$5

So many times I see cool ideas on websites. For years I would think to myself...SELF...you should do this. I pin it or bookmark it or heck, put it in my mental rolodex to not do anything with it.
do you ever try out the stuff you see on here, kitchen design, organizing, storage ideas, Don t judge me Ok go ahead it is bad
Don't judge me! Ok...go ahead it is bad
This is under my kitchen sink. I really need to be better organized.
So I got a hair up my butt and decided I was going to finally try that tension rod thing I have seen multiple times.
do you ever try out the stuff you see on here, kitchen design, organizing, storage ideas, BEHOLD the magical tension rod
BEHOLD the magical tension rod!
All I added was this tension rod. Less than 5 bucks at Lowes.
do you ever try out the stuff you see on here, kitchen design, organizing, storage ideas, Aaah much better
Aaah much better
Now please note I am NOT taking credit for creating this concept. I'm just hoping that others may be motivated to try those projects you have always thought would be great but just never get around to doing them.
So I ask ya....what are you waiting for?
:-D
RCooper @ thoughtsbyher.com

• Hannah V

Awesome job! Way to go for trying something and rocking it out!

• @Hannah V Thanks! This site has inspired me to just go for it with what ever I may be thinking of with my home. I have gained so much confidence and inspiration here!

• Jennifer Eklund

Cut an empty plastic milk jug, either cut the handle to hang and place the other items in there or to organize the other items. Reuse, then recycle.