Glass Marble Knobs

$15.00

I love marbles and collect all different sizes of them. I also like changing out my knobs to something more unique. I made these marble knobs for my cabinet in the diningroom. One is seafoam and the other one is blue. Love the way they look
All I did was use an epoxy to glue them onto Cabinet knob pieces that come with a flat surface so you can put anything on them.

23 Adorable Ways You Can Make Your Own Coasters
These Stunning Seating Ideas Will Blow You Away
31 Storage Hacks That Will Instantly Declutter Your Kitchen
Spring Cleaning Tricks for the Kitchen
3 Gorgeous & Easy Projects to Help You Decorate for Fall

• Kelly Bailey
    Kelly Bailey

CAN YOU TELL ME WHAT SIZE MARBLES THESE ARE? I WOULD LOVE TO DO THIS TO MY KITCHEN CABNETS, BUT WHAT I HAVE ARE JUST TOO SMALL AND ACTUALLY, THESE LOOK MAYBE TOO BIG. ANY SUGGESTIONS WHERE I CAN LOOK FOR ALL SIZE MARBLES? THANKS IN ADVANCE, KELLY

• Diana Runs with Scissors
      Diana Runs with Scissors

In northeast Kansas, there's a very cool marble factory that sells every size. They also have all kinds of toys that were popular 20 30 40 50 years ago. I do not recall the city. Maybe Olathe.

• Canaan Rice
    Canaan Rice

Yes I love this and to top it off I have lg marbles from childhood im going ti use..

• Terrie
    Terrie

You can almost always find marbles in antique, consignment, or second hand stores. Check out your local Salvation Army, Goodwill, or other charitable store also. I think a shooter marble might be the best size, but that's just a guess. I suspect old marbles would be best if you're going for an old farmhouse look since used marbles will probably have scratches and dings on them. I love this idea too! Good luck finding the size you need!