Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule
Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule
  • Virginia Beach, VA

A Gallery Wall, the "Thrifty" Way

You can do a Gallery Wall up your stairs or on any wall inexpensively! I'll show you how.... Easy step by step.....and all for less than $20!
a gallery wall the thrifty way, home decor, Finished gallery wall
Finished gallery wall....
a gallery wall the thrifty way, home decor, Easy way to figure out placement without messing up your walls
Easy way to figure out placement without messing up your walls!
The best way to figure out your arrangement without putting holes all over your walls. It's easy to see how it's going to look with the cutouts.
a gallery wall the thrifty way, home decor, Inexpensive way to create your gallery wall frames from the thrift store and garage sales Painted to match
Inexpensive way to create your gallery wall....frames from the thrift store..and garage sales and painted them to match!
I also painted the mats white so they would all match.
Visit the link below for more details....
Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule

• Ana

This is so cool and I want to do it on my wall.

• Lee R

thank you Nancy for fixing the link. I love your Gallery wall. it certainly does not look "thrifty"!! I did a similar wall spray painting all my collected frames gold and really could have used your placement idea. My wall was approaching Swiss cheese consistency by the time I was finished. they are down now and working on painting the TALL stairwell. I plan inputting them all up again and have been debating on using black or brown, but now I think I might just use hammered bronze.

• Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule

@Lee R You are welcome! And I love the "swiss cheese" reference! ;) Yes, the paper really helped with arranging them. You won't have the swiss cheese wall this go round!