Easy Copper and Wood Magazine Rack

$20

My husband needed somewhere (fashionable) to store the piles of magazines around here so when a group of bloggers and I got together for a group project, I knew exactly what to make. This guy comes together in just a few minutes and can be in an array of fabrics or wood colors.
easy copper and wood magazine rack, crafts, how to, plumbing, repurposing upcycling
A few wooden dowels and copper pipe fittings is all that's needed.
I'm not a sewer (yet!) so I just made a pocket on each end of my charcoal felt for the dowels using fabric glue.
This thing holds a ton of magazines and would be super cute with a patterned fabric or painted dowels to match your decor. Head to the blog to see the full tutorial and more photos!
Emily @ Table & Hearth