Miniature and Fairy Garden Design Ideas by Shirley Bovshow

$15

I put together an extensive blog post showing before and after photos of miniature and fairy gardens that I presented on the Home and Family Show (Hallmark) recently.
It was necessary in order to get a good look at the gardens since TV segments are short.
Most of my mini gardens are made from recycled materials that are used as planters and landscape accessories.
Take a look at what I make from a broken garden finial, a broken hanging lantern, a rustic wood shipping crate and a ceramic cookie jar!
I like to save money whenever possible.
Enjoy the blog post and photo gallery at EdenMakers Blog.
http://wp.me/pASB7-1kU
Themed miniature garden about "good neighbors." Can you tell what the story is about? Look closely!
This mini garden features a succulent roof among other details. Can you see a common theme running through this garden? Look closely

• Aida F.

OMYGOD I LOVE your fairy gardens! I just bought mini wood houses at Michael's and I can't wait to paint them and create my own fairy garden. :)

• Jeni`1962

Is the stuff for your fairy garden bought or hand made? If hand made could u tell us how and give larger size pics as to see details. I lost my little sis to cancer and making a memory garden which will include a gnome/fairy village. As I tried to buy pieces for it, I was shocked at the prices, so being a lover of crafting I decided to make what I could, which is most of it. I would love any ideas that anyone can throw at me.