Tammy H

Getting Ready for Spring Outdoor Ideas

Getting Ready for Spring Outdoor Ideas
I love planting in containers and even more in the unexpected. There is just something about it that adds to an outdoor area of beautiful flowers planted in something than just an ordinary pot. Don't you think?
Above a chandelier that hangs in the center of the gazebo was used as a place to add more daisies and if you look a little closer you can see the faux bird all nestled in and behind a nest filled with more daisies. for more on this http://www.onemoretimeevents.com/2015/03/getting-ready-for-spring-outdoor-ideas.html

31 Gorgeous Homemade Candle Ideas You're Going to Want to Try
31 Update Ideas To Make Your Kitchen Look Fabulous
3 Wonderful Ways You Can Upcycle Old Windows
30 Jaw-Dropping Decorating Techniques You've Never Seen Before
Instantly Upgrade Your Living Space With These Amazing DIY Ideas
Tammy H

• Pam1388559
    Pam1388559

I have two large old chandelier casing. I'll definitely try this.Thanks

• Tammy H
      Tammy H

@Pamcgc Thank you... I have two of them in my back yard...this one and another that I grow succuents in... I love how the look and the interest they bring to the backyard.... Have a great weekend

• Elizabeth Sagarminaga
    Elizabeth Sagarminaga

Those metal orbs are so beautiful, simply gorgeous I must say. These are definitely going to add to the beauty of the outdoor space. Thank you for sharing the pictures as well as the tips and tricks for the plantation with everyone here.