Plastic Plates and Old Juice Glasses Turned 3 Tiered Jewelry Tray

I recently had the opportunity to be in a fun "Swap It" challenge with a bunch of other bloggers. We all found and sent thrifty items to each other. I received some old 70's juice glasses and mail tray. I repurposed the glasses, added a few old plastic plates I had laying around and turned it into a 3 tiered tray to hold my jewelry! I also did a little makeover on the mail tray too....
I made a pretty (turquoise and gold) tiered tray for my jewelry made out of old plastic plates and thrifted glasses. A little paint and glue....is all that's needed!
What I was sent by my swap partner for my makeover. The mail tray is on the blog....completely transformed. Be sure to stop by to check it out!
I made this over too! I am so enjoying my pretty new jewelry tray. Looks like a million bucks...but didn't cost it! PLEASE CLICK THE LINK TO MY BLOG POST PROVIDED BELOW TO SEE THE FULL TUTORIAL, FINISHED PHOTOS AND MORE! >>>

Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule

• Myrt

There are 'knock-offs' of the Fostoria glasses. Those green could have been cheap. You'd have had to check the bottom stems marking.

• Nancy @ ArtsyChicksRule

@Myrt I'll have to check. I actually received them in a "swap" from another blogger for a thrift store challenge we were doing. I am guessing she got them very cheap because we had a $10 limit or so.

• Sara Schmitt

I have 2 of those green glasses. I kept them from when my grandmother died. Reminded me of when I was a little girl.