Easy Cozy Pillow

Today I’m sharing an easy Cozy Pillow you can make and warm up your living room during these last few weeks of winter.
easy cozy pillow, crafts, how to, reupholster
I know so many of you are in the snow and trying to keep warm. We luckily have had beautiful weather Cali but it get’s chilly in the mornings and at night so being “cozy” is always a good thing.
I had bought a cotton pillowcase and used some of the fabric for another project but had more than half of it left so this was perfect for this pillow.
All you need is less than a 1/2 a yard of fabric, stuffing and a black sharpie pen.
I put some cardboard in between the fabric so the marker wouldn’t bleed through.
I then drew free hand my letters cozy on it.
I used my hot iron to set the marker. I think you can also toss it in the dryer or some have even put it in the oven for a few minutes to set the color with heat.
There are a more steps and pictures so please come on over to the blog to see the rest.
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day, Lisa
Click on link for full tutorial and the rest of the pictures.
ConcordCottage.com with Lisa Walsh Huff Kroll