Thistlewood
Thistlewood
  • Grand Rivers, KY

Perfect Gift Idea for Valentine's Day

$10.00

Have you started thinking about Valentine's Day? Are you looking for a fun easy idea to make the day even more special? I framed stamped vintage silver spoons with names and added a simple tag line "Spooning since.....and added the anniversary date."
What a wonderful idea to make that special someone's day!
perfect gift idea for valentine s day, crafts
Thistlewood

• Frances McMahon

I would love to make this for my husband for our anniversary but I'm not crafty at all. Could I get step by step instructions on how to make this?

• Kris Johnson

If you don't want to stamp the items your self you can take it to the Mall where they have engravers they have alot of fonts these days, I don't know if you would look the same but they could probably tell you!

• Sara Reinelt

I created something similar but, of course, my old silver spoons tarnished over time. Do you do something to stop that?

• Joan Loomis

I love this! My 48th anniversary is in February. I have the stamps but have never used them yet. I'm going to make this as a gift to hubby. Sure hope I can do it!!!!!

• Phillipcardjr

This project is a great one. As I looked through it came to mind that the spoons can also be painted the color related to the time the couple has been together..and Still Spoonen.