Was I brave....or just lucky when I bought my leopard print couch?

Sometimes you just have to step out when you love something. Take a chance and take it home, BUT You also need to consider the size and shape of your house when you purchase furniture....and if you like to change colors and styles frequently.
was i brave or just lucky when i bought my leopard print couch, home decor, painted furniture
Tammy@Deja Vue Designs

• Starla Green

I have a gorgeous leopard print sofa, custom made with an oversized tasteful tapestry leopard print in tan, black and cream. The cushions are down wrapped foam, trimmed in cream colored short fringe. I have had this sofa for 15 years and I never get tired of it. It still looks new.

• Jeanee Rockweiler

I like it, its' different.....cluttery, yes, but it reminds me of old pictures from early 1900s in someone's parlor. It looks inviting and interesting! and warm!