Tin Can Spring Planters

Don't throw away those soup cans! This easy Easter craft is easy to do and is perfect as place card holders or hostess gifts for your Easter dinner.
tin can spring planters, crafts, easter decorations, gardening, repurposing upcycling, seasonal holiday decor
These mini planters are perfect for gift giving! And what makes them extra awesome is that it's from recycled materials.
Give clean soup cans a coat of loose paint in your color scheme. I chose robins egg blue.
Buy a 6" pot of started bulbs from the nursery or grocery store and separate the bulbs. Plant them up into the cans.
Use faux eggs to write your guest name on. To see the details and some more super easy Easter decorating idea's, visit the link below.
Sow and Dipity

• DIY Show Off

Gorgeous! That color! Love it!

• Cher

I love this idea especially for giving to neighbors I always wonder what do do at Holiday time and this is perfect Thank you